Basic Obedience with Reward Based Training
Training takes place in your home, where both you and your dog are most comfortable and relaxed. Five sessions. Classes are fun, positive and I promise you your dog will not only learn – but excel! We will not use choke, prong or electric shock collars.
- Each session lasts approximately 60 minutes. We will work at your dogs pace.
- Your choice of either clicker training or more traditional reward based training.
If your dog is under the age of 4 months, then puppy kindergarten would be more appropriate for your pup.
- Sit / stay
- Down / stay
- Loose leash walking
- “Go to your place”
Problem Behaviors Covered:
- House soiling
- Mouthy, play nipping
- Chronic barking
- Jumping up
- Food stealing, begging
5 sessions (includes clicker)
The Fine Print applies to all courses, consultations, and training programs offered by Gary Abelov, Dog Behavior Specialist.
- All training classes must be completed within 14 weeks of the start date.
- One class may be cancelled and rescheduled without penalty. Each reschedule beyond that you will be charged fifteen dollars.
- Cancellations for Behavior Consultations must be made at least 48 hours in in advance of scheduled time.
- There will be no refunds made for Behavior Consultations or Training Classes. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is a thirty dollar returned check fee.